- Homemade Apple Butter for Fall
- Simple Homemade Gnocchi With Marinara
- Elephants, Inspiration, and Sage, Apple, And Cheddar Scones
- Chipotle Chocolate Sorbet
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemon Basil Coolers.
- Vanilla-Bourbon Ice Cream with Cherries and Chocolate Swirl
- Simplicity and Caprese.
- Coconut Sorbet With Chipotle Spice Chocolate Syrup
- Orange, Ginger, Mango Sorbet — Made With Stevia.
- Hello, Tom. And Other Seattle Eats.
Author Archives: Karen Milling
Last night was cold — the first cuddly, cold, hot chocolaty and tea, burrow under the comforter fall night. And I bundled up and loved it. The seasons are shifting. We’re trading in summer salads for crock-pot stews and flip-flops … Continue reading
Sometimes just the quiet repetition of a simple task brings extraordinary comfort. With gnocchi there is the careful rolling of each tiny piece of dough, the attention and care demanded by every individual bite. Going through these motions becomes so … Continue reading
I wanted to see the elephants. I wanted to do something different with my day. While out for my early morning run, I took a different turn from my usual route so that I would run past the zoo and see … Continue reading
There will be a day this winter when a warm sweater won’t be enough, a day when the chill reaches all the way to my bones, a day when I will want more than anything to curl up with a … Continue reading
I tell myself not to let anything stand in the way of achieving my dreams. I tell myself that I am courageous and intelligent and beautiful. I tell myself that no matter what happens, I still get to choose to … Continue reading
The wind kicked up quite suddenly and now it has begun to rain. I was just about to step outside to take some photos. Now I’m shifting gears. Sometimes life gives you a little nudge, lets you know you should … Continue reading