- Homemade Apple Butter for Fall
- Simple Homemade Gnocchi With Marinara
- Elephants, Inspiration, and Sage, Apple, And Cheddar Scones
- Chipotle Chocolate Sorbet
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemon Basil Coolers.
- Vanilla-Bourbon Ice Cream with Cherries and Chocolate Swirl
- Simplicity and Caprese.
- Coconut Sorbet With Chipotle Spice Chocolate Syrup
- Orange, Ginger, Mango Sorbet — Made With Stevia.
- Hello, Tom. And Other Seattle Eats.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Last night was cold — the first cuddly, cold, hot chocolaty and tea, burrow under the comforter fall night. And I bundled up and loved it. The seasons are shifting. We’re trading in summer salads for crock-pot stews and flip-flops … Continue reading
Sometimes just the quiet repetition of a simple task brings extraordinary comfort. With gnocchi there is the careful rolling of each tiny piece of dough, the attention and care demanded by every individual bite. Going through these motions becomes so … Continue reading