Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Homemade Apple Butter for Fall
- Simple Homemade Gnocchi With Marinara
- Elephants, Inspiration, and Sage, Apple, And Cheddar Scones
- Chipotle Chocolate Sorbet
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemon Basil Coolers.
- Vanilla-Bourbon Ice Cream with Cherries and Chocolate Swirl
- Simplicity and Caprese.
- Coconut Sorbet With Chipotle Spice Chocolate Syrup
- Orange, Ginger, Mango Sorbet — Made With Stevia.
- Hello, Tom. And Other Seattle Eats.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
I tell myself not to let anything stand in the way of achieving my dreams. I tell myself that I am courageous and intelligent and beautiful. I tell myself that no matter what happens, I still get to choose to … Continue reading
The wind kicked up quite suddenly and now it has begun to rain. I was just about to step outside to take some photos. Now I’m shifting gears. Sometimes life gives you a little nudge, lets you know you should … Continue reading
I wish everything in life were as simple as Caprese. The garden tomatoes are ripe and bursting with flavor. The basil plants are filling out more and more each day — offering sweet, spicy leaves. Add some fresh mozzarella and … Continue reading
Hot Chocolate. I can barely utter the words because the searing summer temperature is supposed to top 101 degrees today. The last thing I want is a steaming hot cup of sipping chocolate. And yet… Every time I open my … Continue reading